Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Images

For those of you that know me personally, you know that I enjoy learning. Unless I'm forced to. Well, I recently finished my biology 1 & 2 courses. I wasn't the least bit interested while I was taking them but now I've developed an interest based off of the knowledge the classes provided me with. Who knows, I might be a microbiologist...but probably not.

The pictures below are fascinating to me. some of them are microscopic views of the bacterias in my pitri dished lung and the others are just common bacteria found in CF patients.

Enjoy!

(resource: www.cff.org/LivingWithCF/Webcasts/ArchivedWebcasts/Germs/)


Burkholderia Cepacia (B.Cepacia)

 Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus
 Mycobacterium Avium
  

 Nontuberculous mycobacteria

No comments:

Post a Comment