Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Great Strides 2014

Every year, I look forward to the Great Strides, a 5k fundraiser for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Time after time, I am amazed and setback by the generosity of classmates, friends, and family as they support me in my fundraising goal and in running the course.

My personal fundraising goal was $200. I exceeded my goal by $325! Becca's Buddies as a team raised over $1,300!

Where does the money go?
90 cents of every dollar goes straight to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. These funds are used for researchers, labs, clinical trials, and the development of life saving medications. The CFF is not funded by the government, therefore all of the breakthrough developments we've had so far were funded by people just like those who donated to my team!

We couldn't have done it without you!

Thank you to the following people for their donations:

Rosalie Hamilton
Karen Beserra
Chad Larsen
David Miller
Teresa Murphrey
Patricia Nichols
Susan Sampson
Patricia Urzua
Shannon Geary
Melissa Sanders
Ron Heath
Chris Perez
Mai Salmeron
Cyndi Fischer
Kelly Zimmerman
Richard Stewart
Stacy McClanahan
Christina Shepherd
Ashley Furstonberg
Devin Robins
Christopher Geary
Robyn Foley
Shannon Tate
Jaclyn Cacciatore




No comments:

Post a Comment